Semi-automated serial dilutions
Dilucup® System makes serial dilutions easier, faster and more cost-effective.
Easy as 1-2-3
- Add 1 mL sample to the first Dilucup®
- Dilushake it
- Collect and release 1 mL from the first cup to the next or plate
How to use the Dilucup® System:
- Place the blister with Dilucups on the shaker.
- Open the Dilucups by tearing off the protective film.
- Add 1 mL sample to the first Dilucup®.
- Start the shaking by moving your hand in front of the optic sensor or by using the footpedal. The 1:10 dilution is now ready.
- With a new sterile pipette tip, collect 1 mL from the first cup and release it into the second cup in order to perform the next dilution 1:100.
- Start the shaking.
- Repeat this operation until the final dilution rate is reached.
How to start?
Pick your diluent
How many samples?
- MRD (Maximum Recovery Diluent)
- BPW (Buffered Peptone Water)
- NaCl, 0.85%
- Dilugent Shaker or Dilushaker III
- Blisters of 7 x 6 or 7 x 3 Dilucups
- Transport suitcase
Ready to try the Dilucup® System?
Request a demo and try it for free!