The Dilucup System is a universal solution for every laboratory that performs decimal dilutions.
The current range of available diluents, along with the volume of the cups (usually 9 mL) makes it very suitable for the following industries:
- Processing of food and feed samples.
- Analysis of liquid products (milk, juice, drinks,…).
- A first dilution, often in a stomacher bag, is needed for other matrices such as meat, fish, whole egg, vegetables, animal feed, milk powder, cream, etc...
- Dilucup MRD (Maximal Recovery Diluent)
- Dilucup BPW (Buffered Peptone Water).
Biotechnological processes and especially all fermentation types need to be controlled and monitored at various levels:
- Controll of purity and concentration of the starters (bacteria, yeasts).
- Quantification of the microbiological population in reactors/ fermenters.
- Assessment of the quality of the final products.
Paper Industry & Process Water.
Slime forming bacteria are prohibited around the paper machines and their growth is controlled through the use of efficient combinations of chemicals (biocides, dispersing agents,…).
- Controll of microorganisms present in pipes, basins, tanks, cooling towers, etc.
It’s common to introduce microbial inhibitors in cosmetics to prevent the proliferation of microorganisms in the products. The efficiency of these inhibitors must be checked with a microbiological method.
- Controll of initial concentrations of test microorganisms.
- Dilucup Elegance NACL.